[©AestheticMoth.]

[. My Music Box .]



[.Black Lacquer Nightshade.]

My photo
Inside Her Music Box, New Jersey, United States

Thursday, May 14, 2009

[. It's My Time To Fly .]



Defintion: fly
1  /flaɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [flahy] Show IPA verb, flew or, flied, flown, fly⋅ing, noun, plural flies.
–verb (used without object)
1. to move through the air using wings.
2. to be carried through the air by the wind or any other force or agency.
3. to float or flutter in the air.
4. to travel in an aircraft or spacecraft.
5. to move suddenly and quickly; start unexpectedly:
6. to change rapidly and unexpectedly from one state or position to another:
7. to flee; escape.
8. to travel in space.
9. to move or pass swiftly.
10. to move with an aggressive surge:
____________________________________________________
1. All this time I was grounded. I never knew my wings were right there. With me for ten years.
2. Not even my wings knew it. They didn't want to believe it. Yet I carried them.
3. I flew, and my soul was finally free from the filth that corroded my heart.
4. My wings were him. I soared through space, in a music of a heart beat.
5. It was so sudden. It erupted like the sleeping lakes of a volcano.
6. So unexpected, and unplanned that it was nearly scary, solving the puzzle.
7. Minds, and bodies entwined was like running away, and kissing the shadows.
8. No gravity, no heavy rusted chains breaking our skins with their weight.
9. Time had past us so quickly, to the girl with the flower, and the boy with a grin.
10. The surge was violent as it ripped the flesh of our spirit and melted together.


The moth was boiled at 291 degrees by the spider, He told her it is time to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment